Conrad Property Management Inc. makes your life as a tenant in one of our managed properties as easy as possible, from beginning to end.
THE CONRAD PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIFFERENCE: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, CUSTOMER SERVICE.
We can help match you to the right rental unit in the shortest amount of time, making your search as painless as possible. We also help make the process of becoming an established tenant as trouble-free as possible. But, we don’t stop there—after you have settled in at a Conrad Property Management apartment, we continue working to improve your tenant experience.
CONCIERGE FOR TENANTS
Our Tenant Portal makes your life easier by offering online convenience for you to manage all the necessary aspects regularly involved with living in a rental unit, including the following:
- Paying rent through a one-time electronic payment
- Setting up auto-pay, so you don’t have to write the rent check every month or worry about it being late because you forgot it
- Requesting maintenance or repairs
- Requesting other services
- Communicating about an issue
- Accessing copies of important documents relating to your rental
- 24/7 Tenant Support
Have a question? Email or call your tenant concierge during normal business hours to have a live representative assist you.
Have an after-hours emergency? Give our 24-hour emergency service a call. We’re here to answer any of your questions or concerns.
The Application Process:
- Must have payment for the application fee as outlined on the property listing
- You will be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income
- You must be prepared to provide three years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references
- You will be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that the applicant combined gross income is at least three times the monthly rent amount
- You must fill out the rental online application (insert link to application here)
If your question still hasn’t been answered please refer to our FAQ section.